By frankieraye @ May 18, 2010 at 5:38pm
New East Coast server open!
New Server – Poseidon (US-EAST)
Due to the high demand and ever growing population of Battle of the Immortals, we are pleased to announce the launch of our fourth server: Poseidon! This server is located in the US East coast and the time is currently set to Eastern Daylight Time (GMT – 4). If you are brand new to the game, or just looking for a fresh start with some new friends, this is the place to be!
Note: If you do not see the server, please exit the game, double click the launcher, select the “East” region, and select start.
Patch Notes 5170
Released May 18, 2010
- Fixed issue with Level 75 Soul Gear not being tradable.
- Profanity Filter – Fixed the profanity filter for Character Name, Chat, Pet Name, Party Name.
- Increased the drop rate for level 45 Soul Gear
- Aquarius Card – No longer drops during incorrect date.
- Energy Potions – Removed/replaced all energy potions from NPC stores and quest rewards.
- Chronicles window – Fixed issue with Scenario Score cut off.
- Removed Energy Potions from the Marketplace.
- Fixed issue with Oath of Love using the same text as Warcry Trumpet.
- Gold Trade – Changed to ZEN Trade.
- Lowered prices for Terrorwheel and Mechabeast.
- Removed duplicate Stardust Catalyst in Fortify.
- Changed the scrolling announcement at top of the Marketplace window.
- Changed Resume to Reset.
- Permanently added the BOI Kart to the Marketplace.
General Text / Localization
- Fixed issue with line breaks appearing as strange boxes.
- Character Selection Screen – TBD|Promotion Info changed to [Enter Inductor ID Here].
- Unlock Pet Skill Slot Menu – Fixed text cutoff / color tag.
- Charge Reward – Fixed text cutoff / color tag.
- Guild – Fixed PvP system message and Invite message.
- Leon – Fixed Upgrade Gears and Smelt Soul window.
- Safety Lock – Fixed various text and localization.
- Preece – Fixed chat option text.
- Oalid – Fixed various dialogue localization.
- Wizardry Gnome – Fixed name when ready to be caught.
- Pet Skills – Fixed line breaks in Advanced Retaliate, Advanced Blizzard, Advanced Flamestrike.
- Growth Aid – Fixed text cut off after reaching levels 10, 20, etc.
- Taurus Card – Fixed description change in reference to Starwish Charms
- Beginner’s Mega pack LV6 – Description changed to reflect removal of Energy Potion.
- Guild Skills – Fixed various Guild Skill text and localization.
- Relics – Fixed various text inconsistencies with the Relic feature and the Relic Introduction book.
- Protection Settings – Fixed various localization for this feature.
- Soul Gear – Fixed various errors with the item names.
- Constellation Faith Stamp – Fixed item description.
- Apostle of Osiris Potion – Fixed item description.
- Fresh Flowers – Fixed tooltips for x6, x66 and x99 versions.
- Advanced Fortify – Fixed wrong pet skill type description.
- Windrider’s Harp – Name changed to Harp of the Unicorn. Updated item description.
- Pet Skill Slot window – Fixed description to properly refer to Universe Emblem.
- Innacus – Charge Reward – Fixed various localization.
- Events Tab – Fixed inconsistencies with Rainbow Island
- Opera Cosutme – Fixed item description.
- Rogris – Fixed hello text.
- LV2 Gem Polisher – Item description change.
- LV8 Gem Polisher – Item description change.
- Skills – Fixed various localization on tooltips for all classes.
- Warning of Wisdom – Fixed Event name
- Specter Island – Fixed various localization associated with the dungeon. Fixed Elite pass description.
- Grand Rift – Fixed various NPC and quest localization.
- Cave of Haze – Fixed name for Auto Route to Magic Pillar.
- Defend Energy Well – Fixed various NPC and quest dialogue localization.
- Scenario Khufu Desert – Fixed various quest localization.
- Hexagram Array – Fixed various NPC, quest, and system message text.